Savannah Nerf UnderGround
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oppurtunity to work on a full length film

+2
teddybeast_01
AlliKat
6 posters

Go down

Oppurtunity to work on a full length film Empty Oppurtunity to work on a full length film

Post by AlliKat Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:22 pm

This isn't snug related, but I figured this is a better place to post this than the general board (If you want me to move it, please let me know mods, I'd be more than happy too) . For those of you that don't know, I'm currently in the process of shooting a full length film with an armstrong grad. Now this film is most likely going to comic con, as its based on an indie comic, the director knows the author, and he's taking steps to get us in. We need a sequential artist to do some work for it.

There's a scene in the film that the director wants to be told via illustrations/storyboard type things- basically a character is telling a story and he wants images of the story to be shown as its being told. The director doesn't have a specific style in mind, he wants to see what is out there. You will get full credit for your contribution as well as payment can be worked out if needed. If any of my Sequa or illustration SNUG majors are interested please let me know and I can give you more info.

Also you will have a fair amount of time to do the work (A couple of months), so its not like it has to be done in a week or something. Please let me know snugglers!
AlliKat
AlliKat

Back to top Go down

Oppurtunity to work on a full length film Empty Re: Oppurtunity to work on a full length film

Post by teddybeast_01 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Interesting. Smile

teddybeast_01

Back to top Go down

Oppurtunity to work on a full length film Empty Re: Oppurtunity to work on a full length film

Post by Th3Mi55ingL1nk Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:24 pm

I would certainly be interested in something like this!
Th3Mi55ingL1nk
Th3Mi55ingL1nk

Back to top Go down

Post by AlliKat Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:33 pm

very cool. The director said it is a decent amount of work, but he's easy to work with. Once I collect who all is interested, I'll give him links to ya'lls work so he can see what he likes.

He's a fan of anime, its a big inspiration for the film- especially samurai champloo.
AlliKat
AlliKat

Back to top Go down

Post by NESS Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:30 am

When would these be needed to be complete?
NESS
NESS

http://kristinaness.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlliKat Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:39 am

probably by like march or april. I can get a better date from the director.
AlliKat
AlliKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Also inerested.
Blondie
Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoidberg Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:47 pm

i am very interested.
Zoidberg
Zoidberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down