Savannah Nerf UnderGround
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bounty Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Bounty Hunter Empty Bounty Hunter

Post by lolDragon Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:41 am

Ok so we didnt really get a chance to discuss this game but the input I heard at the meeting I really liked. So let me start by explaining the game. The game consist of two teams. The bounty hunters and the fugitives. Each team has a disadvantage. The Bounty Hunters only have one shot guns (like the night-finder), with limited ammo. Each bounty hunter gets something like 3 darts. The fugitives have one awesome quick fire gun (like the alpha trooper or the powerstrike). The fugitives cannot die, they can only be stunned in place for 1 minute. This gives the fugitives time to run away. For each fugitive caught, the Bounty Hunters get a ticket. The ticket can then be taken to a referee for more darts. Also Bounty Hunters are not aloud to pick up their fired darts. The object of the game is for the Bounty hunters to collect all the fugitives. If one fugitive is left alive the fugitives win.

Suggestions made at the last meeting:
1. When the fugitives are caught they go to prison and the other fugitives can spring them out.
Comments on that: I really like that idea a lot. The only problem I have with it is that it takes away from the whole limited ammo/ gaining ammo per kill mechanic. Because once you capture a fugitive they give you their pin. A possible solution to this is that the referee by the prison, or the warden we can call him, has extra pins and once a fugitive is sprung the warden hands them a another pin. Or maybe its better that they don't get another pin because that will limit the ammo on the bounty hunter even more.

Playing field:
This game will be played in the day time so we can utilize both first and second floor

Any suggestions or comments for this game are welcome.
lolDragon
lolDragon

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter Empty Re: Bounty Hunter

Post by Snake Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:12 am

The problem I have with this idea is why would the bounty hunters have single shot guns and the fugitives have the more powerful gun. It should be the other way around especially if the fugitives could be rescued from the jail. i like the idea of no picking up darts off the ground making it so the bounty hunters need to be conservative in their shots. As the game mode stands right now its too in-favor of the fugitives winning.
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by lolDragon Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Snake wrote:The problem I have with this idea is why would the bounty hunters have single shot guns and the fugitives have the more powerful gun. It should be the other way around especially if the fugitives could be rescued from the jail. i like the idea of no picking up darts off the ground making it so the bounty hunters need to be conservative in their shots. As the game mode stands right now its too in-favor of the fugitives winning.

yeah I see what you mean. The prison thing kinda killed it. People don't wanna play perma death :/
lolDragon
lolDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum