Savannah Nerf UnderGround
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Apocalypse Stories Featuring Snugglers

Go down

Real Apocalypse Stories Featuring Snugglers Empty Real Apocalypse Stories Featuring Snugglers

Post by AlliKat Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:06 am

Attention Snugglers: I need your help to make you awesome stories

So, in a partnership with Alberto, I'm going to be turning his comics into short stories just to give them another facet. Since each chapter is a different Snuggler's perspective, I need a little help from you guys. Due to the character driven nature of writing, I'm going to be writing about a lot of emotions/inner thoughts. If you guys are comfortable with telling me this, I would really appreciate it if you would send me a private message explaining to me how you think you'd react. Who you'd want to call, if you'd break into tears, if you'd be numb. What concerns you'd have, what you'd miss most, etc. All of those things that come up when, ya know, the world ends.

I need this so that I can accurately portray you (because you will be characters in this) and give everyone an emotionally in depth and compelling adventure. So please, I would really appreciate it if you guys would send me what you think your reaction would be if the zombie apocalypse actually happened. Thank you so much snugglers!
AlliKat
AlliKat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum