Savannah Nerf UnderGround
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Roles!

Go down

Movie Roles! Empty Movie Roles!

Post by AlliKat Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Oh hai guys-

Reason I'm posting this in this forum and not the art forum is because I have a small film oppurtunity for ya'll, but its not snug related in the slightest. As some of you may know, I'm currently doing a full length film with a graduate from Armstrong. We have a big ol scene that we will be filming in December, and we need as many people as possible.

All it would involve you guys doing is hanging out at Savannah Smiles (the bar) for a while and being filmed just being, well yourselves. Being under 21 isn't a problem, we just need to have your name if you're under 21 so that we can get it okayed by the Film office here in Savannah. It'd be a one day thing. Now I know most of you will be out of town for the break, but if any of you are here and wouldn't mind just chillaxing with some cool people for a day, we'd love to have your help.

All you'd need is a change of clothes so that if you needed to play two crowd members you could, its a pretty light scene for you guys. If you want any more info please let me know!
AlliKat
AlliKat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum