Savannah Nerf UnderGround
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNUG short film series (under construction)

+3
NESS
AlliKat
lolDragon
7 posters

Go down

SNUG short film series (under construction) Empty SNUG short film series (under construction)

Post by lolDragon Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Ok, so this post is to pretty much get my idea out to the snug community. My idea was inspired by the atmosphere of Melissa's pictures of Zane and Craig. The goal of this project is to get other Snuglers from different majors to collaborate on a series of short films. Each short film will depict a different group of Snuglers and how they view Snug in their head. Who do you imagine yourself as when you play Snug? For example sometime's I imagine myself as the commander of the Normandy from Mass Effect fighting off Husk. Each short film would be approx 10 min long. Also I have another idea for it that is similar but is more plot driven. More to come on that idea later. Obviously this is just an idea and it hasn't been fleshed out completely, and things are subject to change. I plan on presenting it to our next meeting and seeing what you all think as well as getting your ideas and input. I would love to get everyone involved and anyone who wants to work on the films as well as be in them is highly encouraged.

(I would post more but I'm writing this in between classes so it's very rushed.)
lolDragon
lolDragon

Back to top Go down

SNUG short film series (under construction) Empty Re: SNUG short film series (under construction)

Post by AlliKat Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:57 pm

I think this is a great idea! I do lots of student films around campus, and I would love to actually put that hobby to use for SNUG. Also, I think both series are good ideas- one where every snug group that wants it can be in one, like a profiles series or something, and then another with a plot where people are actually cast as characters, not necessarily playing ourselves. I definitely think its a good plan.
AlliKat
AlliKat

Back to top Go down

SNUG short film series (under construction) Empty Re: SNUG short film series (under construction)

Post by NESS Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:12 pm

I think doing some kind of plot-based SNUG/HVZ webisode thing would be so much fun! (Think "The Guild" by Felicia Day).

I would love to be part of the writing team for it!!
NESS
NESS

http://kristinaness.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlliKat Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:23 pm

It would also give SNUG a better presence perhaps, besides the fact that web series are just fun. And SCAD is a great place to do them.
AlliKat
AlliKat

Back to top Go down

Post by DiZ Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:22 pm

well, i dont think we could do anything SCAD related since we are not an affiliate. but i like where the rest of this idea is going!
DiZ
DiZ
Admin

https://snug.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlliKat Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:26 pm

I didn't mean SCAD related, I simply meant we could easily find people to help since we are at an art and design school lol

AlliKat
AlliKat

Back to top Go down

Post by wrvillec Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:08 pm

This sounds awesome. I definitely think a web series about snug would be cool. I would love to be on the writing team for this.
wrvillec
wrvillec

Back to top Go down

Post by DiZ Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:15 pm

and so it begins
DiZ
DiZ
Admin

https://snug.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlliKat Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:21 pm

We so excited

We
We so excited.

I'll just leave that thar.
AlliKat
AlliKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoidberg Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:47 pm

This sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to act or help out in any way.
Zoidberg
Zoidberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Count me in, also while we're on web series....Watch this sexy beast!
The Roomates
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum